Monday, September 23, 2013

So I guess I never quite gave a summary about myself... Allison Miedzielec is my name and I am enjoying my time in bio so far(: I love that now that I am a senior, I get to take the fun classes and actually see where I can apply them in the world! I am hoping AP Bio will prepare me for what I need to get ready to take on when I hit college next year. I am looking at Northern Michigan University for psychology and for its beautiful scenery. I am in NHS and I just joined the little Spartans committee, I was in blood drive but I wanted to get more involved with the youth! I play volleyball and softball, I'd have to say I like softball a little better because you get those Oh-So-Wonderful farmer tans and enjoy all types of weather. I have two dogs and a sister. I know I should say I like my sister better but my puppy is a cuddler. Cant say the same for my sister. haha(:

so that's me. read and enjoy.
or don't.
that's a choice too.

Allison ☻

1 comment:

  1. This was the best homecoming yet! It was really fun, especially the orange pass game, even though after all of that we only got 3rd. I had fun!

    ReplyDelete